For many coffee lovers, a Keurig coffee maker is a dream machine to have. You can have a delicious hot coffee ready for yourself. No need to wait in a long line in a coffee shop to quench your coffee thirst. Sometimes, the coffee grinds in shops are not always right, and your favorite coffee may taste blunt.
Keurig machines are specially built. They not only brew hot coffee quickly but also iced coffee, hot chocolate, and tea along with many different hot beverages. In these machines, you have pre-measure the coffee grounds into Vue Cup or K-Cup- small pods. When you select your preferred brew, the machine will deliver it, just within 20-60 seconds. After that, one must discard the single pod as it is best to use once. You will find a variety of Keurig models which ranges from Keurig Vue to Mini-Keurig. Before picking the right model for yourself, you must answer yourself, how often you are going to use it. The water reservoirs’ sizes of these machines are not all the same, and there are various options for each machine.
If you are on your quest to buy a Keurig Coffee Maker, then you must know whether it will be the right coffee machine for your needs.
Advantages Of Keurig’s Coffee Maker
– You can get instant coffee without the feeling of the instant flavor. The flavor stays intake.
– You get to choose your coffee from a variety of flavors.
– The coffee maker doesn’t only make coffee, it also makes iced tea, hot tea, lemonade, cold tea, lattes, cappuccinos, hot chocolate, and many more beverages.
– You can also choose your coffee size from small to travel size.
– When you are on the go, you don’t need to wait for coffee for a long time, you will get it in seconds.
– No need to pre-program to have your coffee ready, after you wake up.
– As you have to pre-measure the coffee, it means no mess will happen, and there won’t be coffee wastage.
– There is an option to choose your strength and heat settings.
– Do you know that the machine heats up the water to make your coffee so that you don’t need to pour boiled water?
– The coffee from the Keurig coffee maker tastes awesome, and the best part is it is not as expensive as going to Starbucks.
– As the pods are always sealed, they stay fresh every time. It’s not like when you open a container or bag of coffee.
– You don’t have to put any thought to make delicious coffees.
– The VUE caps of these machines can be recycled.
Disadvantages Of Their Coffee Machines
– The pods are way too pricey, compared to making a home drip coffee.
– The Keurig coffee maker itself is costly to purchase.
– If you are buying this machine for your company, it can become costly as the pods are for onetime use.
– You will have better cappuccino and latte from an espresso machine.
– The K-cups are not made for reuse.
– If you get a lower model of Keurig coffee maker, you will not get many features like heat strength, brew strength. Lower-end models also have small water reservoirs.