For most of us, our days do not start until we have a cup of freshly brewed coffee. But for many, making a great cup of coffee at home is a strenuous task. On the other hand, brewing yourself a cup of coffee with coffee beans, that too, without a coffee maker is actually an easy task! All you need is the perfectly roasted coffee beans, a grinder, a mug and a cup of hot steaming water.
The Importance Of The Perfectly Roasted Coffee Beans
Your quality of the beverage entirely depends upon the quality of the beans. The better and fresher your beans are, the better your coffee will be! Moreover, the taste of coffee is highly dominated by its aroma. While freshly roasted beans give out the perfect smell, beans that have sat for too long will taste stale.
So, if you are looking for a wonderful beverage to start your morning, look for beans that have been roasted in the time span of the past 2 weeks. With these in your kitty, it won’t matter whether you are going camping or on a road trip; you can start your morning just the way you’ve wanted.
The Process Of Making The Best Coffee At Home!
If you are making coffee directly from the beans, you are sure to need a coffee grinder and a tool to measure the perfect amount. To serve you the same purpose, check this out.
Dolce Gusto Coffee Capsule Filter Cup
This 100% user-friendly Coffee Capsule Filter Cup can save you the cost of pre-filled single-serving capsules. Made from good quality stainless steel, it comes with a mesh for more precision filtering and leaves behind the lumps that can ruin the taste.
The French-Press Method For Making Coffee At Home With Coffee Beans
- Take one tablespoon of coffee powder for every single cup of coffee you want to brew.
- Grind your powder on a coarse setting to get rid of any lumps or larger pieces that have been left behind while grinding.
- If you are using freshly roasted coffee beans, wet the ground powder for at least 30 seconds without moving forward with something else.
- Pour the rest of the water (whatever suits your purpose) into the wet lump.
- Move your cup aside and let the coffee rest for around 4 minutes.
- Pour it slowly into the cup you will be drinking from and stop before the grounds start pouring in your cup. To avoid this, the best process would be to use a filter. This way, you can get an evenly brewed cup of coffee without any lumps.
- Enjoy your morning with what you have made and also have the best homemade coffee in the world.
The next time you think your homemade coffee won’t be as good as the cafe’s, check this recipe out and get motivated to get yourself going!